Dr. Orit Vardi Tragash ND, LAc
Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist
"As a practitioner, I follow the principle of active listening and aim to have true, authentic dialogue with every patient. I will fully assess your situation to understand the root causes of your condition, and together we will create a treatment plan that is tailored to you. My goal is to help you get to a state of optimal health and vitality, supporting you on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
I live in Madison with my husband, Brian and my son Elliot. When not in the clinic, you can find me hiking, cooking, dancing, and spending time with family and friends."
Dr. Orit Vardi Tragash is a Board certified Naturopathic doctor and a licensed acupuncturist.
She found her passion and professional path after being introduced to the life-changing healing powers of Naturopathic medicine and acupuncture during her own health struggles. This led her to complete her Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine and Master of Acupuncture at the oldest accredited naturopathic medical school in the country, National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Vardi Tragash works with all ages and conditions and has particular interest in women's health, pediatrics, endocrine disorders, and digestive complaints. She also loves supporting families in the postpartum period and is a a member of the Madison Postpartum Collective.
She is thrilled to be back in her hometown of Madison to share her knowledge and contribute to the Madison community.
Licenses and Affiliations
- Board-certified by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE)
- Board-certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Registered Naturopathic Doctor by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Licensed Acupuncturist by the State of Wisconsin
- Member of the Wisconsin Naturopathic Doctors Association (WNDA)
- Member of the Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists (WISCA)
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM)
- Master of Acupuncture from the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM)
- Certification in Classical homeopathy by the New England School of Homeopathy (NESH)
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish (while completing pre-med prerequisites) from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.